At times Trump's language sounds like a Soprano's mob character talking with other thugs at the Bada Bing strip club instead of that of a serious presidential candidate.
Here are some of his crudities:
"She said he's a pussy."
At a Manchester, New Hampshire rally, Trump urged a woman to repeat an insult to Ted Cruz, and then he repeated it for the benefit of the audience, "She said he's a pussy."
"I'd bomb the shit out of ISIS."
Trump: "ISIS is making a tremendous amount of money because of the oil that they took away, they have some in Syria, they have some in Iraq, I would bomb the shit out of them.
I would just bomb those suckers, and that's right, I'd blow up the pipes, I'd blow up the refineries, I'd blow up ever single inch, there would be nothing left."
"You can go tell them to f**k themselves."
At a New Hampshire rally speaking of businesses that had moved to Mexico but moved back Trump said that "You can go tell them to go _____ themselves." He mouthed the word "fuck" but did not actually say it.
"They'll sue his ass up."
Speaking of Cruz' Canadian birth during a New Hampshire rally, Trump said that, ""If he gets the nomination, they're going to sue his ass up."
Critics are "jealous as hell" of Putin's praise for Trump.
Trump has made frequent use of the term "hell." One time was when he was responding to critics of the praise that he and Vladimir Putin were exchanging. As another example, when questioned about waterboarding, he said he'd "bring back a hell of a lot worse."
(1) Jeremy Diamond, "Trump repeats vulgar word audience member uses to describe Cruz," CNN, Febraury 9, 2016, http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/08/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-waterboarding/
(2) -, "Trump's Updated ISIS Plan: 'Bomb The Shit Out Of Them,' Send in Exxon to Rebuild, RealClearPolitics.com, November 13, 2015, http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/11/13/trumps_updated_isis_plan_bomb_the_shit_out_of_them_send_exxon_in_to_rebuild.html
(3) Jeremy Diamond, "Trump on Cruz, 'They're going to sue his ass up'," CNN, February 2, 2016, http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/02/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-canadian-birth/
(4) Jenna Johnson, "Trump: Fellow Republicans are 'jealous as hell' of Putin's praise," Washington Post, December 19, 2915, https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/12/19/trump-fellow-republicans-are-jealous-as-hell-of-putins-praise/
(5) Tom McCarthy, "Donald Trump: I'd bring back 'a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding,'", The Guardian, February 7, 2016, http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/06/donald-trump-waterboarding-republican-debate-torture
(2) Andy Cush, "Donald Trump Didn't Say 'Fuck' at a New Hampshire Rally, He Said 'F&@%'," Gawker, Feb 11, 2016, http://gawker.com/donald-trump-didnt-say-fuck-at-a-new-hampshire-rally-1758549325